Creative Sweeties
Sweeties Gallery Sweet Digi Shoppe Liz's Muse

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Happy Christmas Quickpage Freebie

So, did you all have a GREAT christmas? Was Santa good to you? I think he got a bit carried away in our house this year, but oh to see those children's eyes light up!
Anyhow, I had to get busy right after christmas with my "Thank you's" and I made a layout for the in-laws using the First of Liz's Days of Christmas "Happy Christmas" and I thought I would share it with you all!
Liz is giving some fantastic stuff away, you should all definitely bookmark her blog so that you don't miss a day! But if you do it is all in the shop at a reduced price, just like this kit (image linked to store)
Happy Christmas, that I used for your Quickpage, which I will now finally show you


CU again soon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome Qp! Thanks so much