Creative Sweeties
Sweeties Gallery Sweet Digi Shoppe Liz's Muse

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Voting begins on Friday

Ok I admit, I am on pins and needles for Friday...it is vote night for the choices on kits chosen entered in the SYTYCD challenge in DigiScrapAddicts. Have you seen it? If not, here is Sweet Digi Scraps latest & greatest kit called Family Movie Night as her kit entered in the contest. It is fabulous beyond words and yes! this is my creation using this fantastic kit. Go get yours by going to DigiScrapAddicts and registering. Join me in supporting our hero, our designer of choice, Sweet Digi Scraps.

Happy Scrappin!

shhhhh! still working on a surprise for that special celebration I mentioned earlier, so keep on the look out for this announcement. It will be soon I promise!!

No comments: