Creative Sweeties
Sweeties Gallery Sweet Digi Shoppe Liz's Muse

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Welcome to the SDS CT Blog


Here is a page using a newer kit called Miss Mae which can be found in ACOT. I just spent this last weekend with my baby girl, who lives 4 hours away & is expecting in July. Her first child and my 7th grandchild. I so wanted another girl, but we know it will be a boy, and I couldn't want it more. I shall spend two weeks with her as she gets prepared for motherhood and it will be a blessing in more ways then one. I so can't wait to hold this little one in my arms and meet him for the first time. It will be the greatest day in my life, well ok almost, the greatest day, next to having all my precious kids and grandkids happy healthy and mine. Am I proud? You bet your butt I is.....and will display them all in good time if you have not seen my pages before now.

Hello everyone and Welcome to the Creative Sweeties Blog. I am happy to be seeing this link so we Sweeties can be able to post pages using Liz's (Sweet DigiScraps) latest kits as she creates them. I could not stand to see this spot empty anymore, and so the boss gave me the go ahead to post and fill the void. Incase you do not know who I am, I am Rylea and I very proudly post pages using Sweet~Digi~Scraps kits because I personally think they are top quality materials and I so love her wicked eye on the color scheme's she uses and her ideas for the themes. Also, if you are a fan at all, you will also know & or have noticed, most of her kits can be blended together for many uses. The more you collect, the bigger your designing possibilities grow. I know I have created many cards for my family, Hybrid odds & ends using her materials as well, only to receive some wonderful happy comments on how beautifully they thought they was and how they turned out. I contribute most of this credit to Liz's products, even though I do the work to show them off, its her kits who make them all happy. It is pretty easy designing, for us Sweeties, when you have a Designer with good taste like we do using this designers kits. I am so happy & blessed to be part of her team.....as all of her Sweeties are. Be on the look out here for our creations being posted regularly, for each of us will be posting here in hopes of giving you all kinds of inspirational ideas using all her beautiful kits.

Her kits are found in A Cherry on Top and Gotta Pixel for a quick viewing of all her wonderful products. You won't be sorry if you use the links highlighted above and check them out.

Thank You and Happy Scrappin!

OOOH! but shhhhhhh. be sure to come back soon. I shall have a surprise for you in celebration of Sweet DigiScraps celebrating her 2nd birthday....as soon as I can figure out what I can give away in this celebration.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yayyyyy us.....I love the new look and am so happy for another space to put up all our fabulous Liz stuff!!!!!Keeping an eye out for Friday night, DSA voting starts.......eyes and fingers crossed!!!!