Creative Sweeties
Sweeties Gallery Sweet Digi Shoppe Liz's Muse

Monday, May 10, 2010

It's Buttercup!

Did I mention Liz released a couple of kits earlier?
Yes!

This is one that blogger decided not to publish, so I wanted to send out
because we leave no kit left behind, LOL!




She really out-did herself with these papers on this one too.
I am loving the kitschy, vintage feel to the colors and design.

I want some material made from these for my backporch..seriously!
They remind me of my granny's house and her aprons.
How sweet those memories are..I know we all have some,
and this kit is perfect for them!

I made a custom alpha to go with this cute kit:


And even amongst the busy, crazy iNSD weekend,
our lovely Sweetie Jan managed to make us a sweet layout to get inspired from.



How darling is that thumb sucking little girl? and this layout!

I have another surprise coming up for you, can you guess what it is?
Another kit...hahahahaha!

Check back tomorrow for another new release.

And, it's $1 Tuesdays...WOOHOO!!!!!

No comments: