Creative Sweeties
Sweeties Gallery Sweet Digi Shoppe Liz's Muse

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Best in Show is Here! Just in time for $! Tuesdays!

Wait until you see this fun little nugget of a kit!
New today in store in the fabulous $1 cateogry...WOOT!



Does that no take you right to a farm or fair show?!
That tractor and sketch photos are so cool....I want them for real
Hanging on my wall on the back porch!


There is a matching Wordart Cluster Set that
is fully pre-shadowed, so just plop on your page
This set has extras from Liz's My Pet kit too, so grab to use on both!


There is even a coordinating freebie on Danyale's blog
Click HERE to go to grab it!

And now to show off some of the most fabulous pages from
our Creative Sweeties!!!

LaShawn
Barb
Jennifer
Trista

I love petting zoo's, I bet you all have some of those photos waiting
to be scrapped into memories!

More new kit announcements coming your way, so be ready!

No comments: