Creative Sweeties
Sweeties Gallery Sweet Digi Shoppe Liz's Muse

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Shhhh, It is no secret... A new addition to the $2 release category!

I was so happy when I saw this in the team server. I had visions of
sweet layouts of all our past secret crushes, and the future ones
our little boys and girls are going to have.....sigh

There is nothing like that very first precious
Secret Crush


I just think the colors are saturated classic FABULOUS
and that little heart charm screamed
"Make me into an Alpha!"...I heard it!


The charm alpha set is in individual png files, but the extra sets come in
full png sheets....I love the quilt look to them!

They are both releases into the $2 category, but will not be there for long
Grab while the grabbing is good!

Our team had plenty of ideas with this kit, and I love how
they always make the kit look so scrapable

We will start with a little mention of a team member that worked
really hard this past month, scrapping away and daring to go
above the call of CT'ing:

Our Outstanding August Creative Sweetie

Jan
Sheila
Cynthia
Rachel
Carolyn
Simona
Jennifer
Trista
Mary

Can you not get a ton of ideas or a scraplift or two from that group?!
They rocked it out, as usual...we have the bestest team!

No comments: