Creative Sweeties
Sweeties Gallery Sweet Digi Shoppe Liz's Muse

Saturday, August 21, 2010

How bout' some hotness up in here!

Today, we bring you another interview into one of our
Creative Sweeties dark sides!

This chickie has been with the team almost from the beginning,
and she has really showcased her layouts by allowing us to watch her
family grow right before our eyes!

Introducing Jan(intensemagic)!

Give us a brief bio of your non-scrap self - My name is Jan. I'm a 44 year old wife to 1 and mom to 3 (Aaron 19, Morgan 15, and Chance 5). Yep, started all over at almost 40 and it's been interesting to say the least!! I'm also a high school special education teacher in my other life!

Why did you start scrapping and what motiviates you to continue? I can't remember exactly what got me started. DH is a pro at Photoshop and he was showing me some things I could do with it. I'm pretty sure I was just browsing for things and stumbled across some scrapping sites. All the fabulous scrappers and designers out there keep me motivated...I've been at it for about 4 years now and I am always amazed at the gorgeous designs that just keep coming!!!

What LO have you made, that shows who you are as a scrapper, your "style" I would have to say this one is a good representation of my "style"...if I have one hahahaha



Why is being a Creative Sweetie important to you?? Omgosh, I've been stalking Liz since she was simply a scrapper and started making freebies!! I have followed her everywhere she has gone!! So, have the chance to create with her designs is one of the best things ever!! And I have to add, the team here is just amazing...the best personalities and so supportive!!
What's the best bumper sticker you have ever seen? I love this one simply because I am a teacher...had it on my car for a long time! LOL "It will be a great day when schools have all the money they need, and the military has to hold a bake sale to buy a bomber"
If you were a cartoon or movie character, who would you be and why? I would have to be Goofy
What was your favorite muscial group in highschool and did you kiss their posters? Oh wow...I'm gonna date myself here LOL In high school I loved Motley Crue, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Rush....yep, I was a rocker I kissed Leif Garrett's poster alot in Jr. High LOL

Why did the chicken cross the road? To prove to the possum it could be done LOL
Tell us a secret no one else knows - Not really a secret to many in real life, but maybe to those online...DH and I met online. He gave up everything and moved here to take on me and 2 then almost teenagers!

Name of the first boy you kissed and where were you? Richard in the parking lot of the skating rink
Boxer of Briefs? Boxers!
What have you forgotten to remember over the years? Well, let's see...ummmm...wait, what was the question?
If you could have picked your own name, what would we be calling you? Harley hahaha
Where is Timbucktoo? How do you get there? It's far away and I don't want to know how to get there because when I send my kids there, they will expect me to come find them!
Over or Under....toilet paper of course, wink - LOL over, please
Most overused word in your vocabulary? Not sure but it's probably a bad one!! LOL
If you could have any job in the world, what would it be? If I have to have a job, I think the one I have teaching is a pretty good one....Summer's off, holidays...it's all good


Didn't I tell you we had a diverse group of girls, LOL!!!
I am learning alot about these friends of mine here on the team,
but I already knew they are FABULOUS!

Be back soon with upcoming releases and more interviews
HAVE AN AWESOME WEEKEND!!!!

No comments: