Creative Sweeties
Sweeties Gallery Sweet Digi Shoppe Liz's Muse

Friday, August 6, 2010

Time to Meet the Team!

The entire team was given some basic, run of the mill everday CT questions
and then a few random ones that are?......not so much!
Each members interview is unique and different, so make sure you keep
checking in with us, to see what questions come out next

I think it only appropriate to start with our Creative Director
Liz, the fantabulous designer of Sweet Digi Scraps

     Well, I am Liz I am a 25 year old momma. I have 4 kiddos and I am a creative mess! I say mess cuz I love to dive into whatever sparks my creativity at the time. From scrapping, designing, singing, acting, writing.... you name it. I guess I am just an artsy kinda girl. I have been designing for 3 years now, and I dont think I will ever stop- its just to much fun! I don't scrap as much as I would like to (i need about 24 hours extra added to each day LOL) but when I do get to scrap I love to journal tons! I think one of my favorite layouts would have to be one I did of my son:

Each kit I create is a new favorite, but I would have to say I am still stuck on my new favorite- Photoshoot :)




What's the best bumper sticker you have ever seen?
2 of them- Honk if you hate peace and quiet. and
Don't believe everything you think

What was your favorite muscial group in highschool and did you kiss their posters?
How bout when I was in elementary school.... cuz then it was New Kids On the Block and I was OBSESSED!!! I kissed the posters, the blanket and the pillow!!! O and the figures that I had for the NKOTB toy stage too ;)

Tell us a secret no one else knows
Well my parents know this... but when I was little, I had a California Raisin stuffie. I used to carry him around and tell everyone he was my boyfriend. I also made sure that everyone treated him like a real guy and he always got a plate at dinner time too LOL

Name of the first boy you kissed and where were you?
I dont remember his name, but it was on the school bus- and after kissing me he bent my finger and made me cry. I was like in 1st grade!! Boys can be sooo mean LOL

Most overused word in your vocabulary?
Probably Okies- Which isn't even a word (that and I definitely over use punctuation!)

Where's Waldo....and how the heck does he get around so fast?
Not sure, but I wish he would give me the secret on the fast paced moving!! A girl needs to know!!

Can you lick your elbows? How long did you try to see if you could?
Apparently not, and I am pleading the 5th on how long it took before I realized it is pratically impossible!!

I can truly say, I am not surprise with some of her answers, but definitely by others!

No comments: