Creative Sweeties
Sweeties Gallery Sweet Digi Shoppe Liz's Muse

Monday, August 16, 2010

Interview Number #2...its a Doozey!

Hi, everyone...Happy Monday!!!

We have our second interview with the team members of Creative Sweeties
This was to post last Fri, but with all the fabulous sales and new
releases, wanted to wait for it to get it's own attention!

We introduce you to Leilani...(LEIdeeQ) in scrapland



         I'm Leilani (pronounced Lay-Law-Knee) but go by Lei. I'm known as LEIdee Q around the forums. I'm a 31 yo SAHM to my 4yo son, Tranquilino whom is usually the main subject in my LOs. Married to Kevin (and the Army LOL) for 6 years. But have been together for 9. We are currently in the beautiful state of Hawaii, but that will change when the Army sends us back to the mainland this November. *sigh* Tranq just started kindergarten on August 2nd and it was hard to do, but mostly because Kev was not here to experience it. My family calls me tabloid, but whatever, I like to talk and share info. Mainly because we are spread out all over the place and I am the one that bugs everyone to see how they are doing. I call it updating the family. But they can call me a tabloid if they want to. Bwahahaha

Why did you start scrapping and what motiviates you to continue?
       I would always write little notes and keep memorabilia in those old school static cling albums since grade school. But really got into paper scrapping about 11 yrs ago. I "discovered" digi in May of '08 and love it! I can't give up my paper scrapping addiction, so I LURVE doing hybrid! I like creatively preserving memories and enjoy doing it. I stay motivated because I know the rest of my family appreciates it. Besides, it's a lot more fun than just looking at photos in an album!

What LO have you made, that shows who you are as a scrapper, your "style"
I love color selection photos!



Why is being a Creative Sweetie important to you, and what is your favorite Liz kit?
     Being a Sweetie is fantastical and I love playing with the new kits Liz comes up with. The girls are all wonderfully talented. If I ever am in a slump I have TONS of inspiration to sort through and get that mojo hopping again!

 My Favorite kit of Liz's is:



 
What's the best bumper sticker you have ever seen?
     "Got Lumpia?" After I saw it, I had a mad craving for some! And I always enjoy the pidjin stickers around the island, one of my faves are "Ai No Kea" (I No Care/I don't Care)

If you were a cartoon or movie character, who would you be and why?
     I would be Cher from Clueless. That girl has got it all and no worries! LOL (Yes that movie is my guilty pleasure!)

Tell us a secret no one else knows
     I have a fear of clowns, dolls, birds, and thunder (don't laugh!) and don't like lizards, but they keep the bugs away.

Name of the first boy you kissed and where were you?
     His name is Bryan and we were in the 3rd grade. Kissed right outside the classroom during recess. Funny thing is, I haven't heard or talked to him since then. NOW, he found me on FB and is stationed on the island as well. Lives like 5 minutes away. weirdness, huh?! ROFL

Boxer of Briefs?
     Boxers on the hubs. Whitey Tighties for the boy.

What have you forgotten to remember over the years?
     If I remembered I would tell ya! But probably embarrassing stories that I want to forget and my brothers will bring up to torture me!

Over or Under....toilet paper of course
      omg, OVER! I am sooo OCD about this!

Most overused word in your vocabulary?
     whatever (usually followed with an eye roll. LOL)

If you could have any job in the world, what would it be?
     Well, I'd like to go back to school and finish my degree for Int'l Business because I've always wanted to travel. BUT we already do being a military family. LOL I like my "job" now. Being there for the hubs and kid.

Is there a question that has not been asked in the world?
     Hmm, don't know about any question that hasn't been asked, but I have a couple that haven't been answered: "Why hasn't anyone come up with a rhyme for orange?" and "Is plaid a color?"


I am sure alot of you know Lei, and hope you think she is as fun as we do!
Be back on Friday with another glimpse of one of our team members....WATCH  OUT!!!

No comments: